Like every year, 18 February arrived again. Each time this day comes, I wonder why I am so enthusiastic about it. But since last two years I am not keen on celebrating my Birthday. Actually, I feel this is the day for others to celebrate. I just enjoy with them. Nothing memorable happened on last two b’days and I was not hoping for the same this time too. And truly speaking, it is the only thing which I hoped that turned into truth in last whole year.
This year was one hell boring year in my life. One that shattered all my expectations and one of the years in life which made me believe that I am on a wrong path. Nothing happened in a year more than the routine offc and home stuff but gave me some valuable experience.
A Boring year (really!!!!!!)
Writing about that I feel that I am where I was a year back i.e on 18th Feb 2009. Nothing has changed much about me.
1) I had felt that this b’day would be celebrated in US but to the extreme ignominy I m still here doing the work keeping false enthusiasm on my face and told by many that they thought I was in US L
2) An Extra “S” is added to my Job Status. This “S” has done nothing much. My seniors still know that I m a SE. My juniors are still to know what it means and my Peers are not that appreciative about it. That extra “S” did not even give me a salary rise. I forgot to write it in two of my applications that I am a SSE now. Even I m hesitant about it
3) My friend count is also same since last year (actually those ones whom I am currently interacting almost regularly). I actually met
5) Lastly, My height and weight have also remained constant.
Frankly speaking, there was nothing much that could happen. And yes it didn’t happen J.
1) Don’t trust your instincts always. Don’t be positive always. Try to be negative sometimes. It helps.
2) The stuff written in books (especially those imaginary ones with a moral) is all their thought. It is nowhere near to reality. So don’t trust them.
3) If you do good to people, don’t expect back people to be good to u. Having less/no expectations helps.
4) I can live without friends. Actually friends are always around. But somehow I am not.
5) You don’t get everything you want.
6) Coincidences do happen. Don’t read too much into it. It is because we read into it that we know that coincidences have happened. Its just the normal life going on.
I know this blog is quite negative. But that’s the state of mind I am into. Nothing happening. Life leading nowhere right now. Its not too great. Probably after my mindset changes I will write a positive one.
p.s. – I have written a blog after nearly 1.5 years. So spare me if anything’s wrong. Expect me to write blog often now since I have time right now.